A Collaboration of Music & Fundraising
for the 2018 Grassroots Radio Conference
A Community Radio Digital Album project looks like this:
Stations ask a recording artist to donate music downloads of one song:
- it could be something from their station’s archives, or
- invite an artist into the station and make a new recording, or
- request an artist to contribute a song the artist has already recorded
20 Songs, 20 Artists, 20 Radio Stations: We produce a compilation digital album.
For example, "Artists for Vieques
We produce radio shows for each digital album with FCC required disclosures.
7 minute and half hour versions available for broadcast
20 song compilation digital albums are offered to the public for $20 contributions, proceeds are shared so that everyone benefits:
- 25% Grassroots Radio Conference
- 25% for stations broadcasting digital album radio shows
- 25% for referring stations/organizations attributed during checkout
- 10% for Media Alliance fiscal administration
- 10% for A4MD's production & distribution
- 5% for Credit Card Merchant Service fees
$20 contributions for 1,000 digital albums yields $20,000 for collaboration partners.
We promote digital albums, we all rise together.
For example: "Artists for Vieques"